Friends

First of all sorry for not updating the blog with latest contents and topics .The main reason of not publishing the new topics was that one of the writer of this blog named Mrinank Punj expired after suffering from Viral encephalitis .

He was one of my best friends ,I was totally depressed after that and not had the courage to read and write .May God supports his family in this sad phase of life .

To arrive and Depart is the part and parcel of life but leaving us at an early age just of  22 years ,is really bad and God must not have done this .He was the only child of his parents .So I request you all  to kindly pray for him so that his soul can rest in peace .

In  nutshell from my point of view ,he was very honest ,generous ,hard working ,intelligent ...etc ,no words to explain his personality .I have not seen a personality like him in my small lifetime.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Spam or Flame.. Thanks

~Punj~